Saturday, June 18, 2011

Bossypants

Chuckles. I didn’t laugh enough to piss my pants, but I did chuckle a lot when I read Tina Fey’s memoir, Bossypants. Her comedic talent works well in print, but not nearly as well as when it’s visual. Any reader who likes Tina Fey will find a lot to enjoy on these pages, and most will come away with the conclusion that this woman is very busy. My favorite description was the weekend where three events had to be accomplished with no room for error: Oprah’s taping of 30 Rock, Tina’s first portrayal of Sarah Palin on SNL, and her daughter’s birthday party. I don’t think I give anything away by saying all were accomplished on that busy weekend.

Rating: Three-star (Recommended)
Click here to purchase Bossypants from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment