Thursday, January 5, 2012

Zero Day

Character. I read David Baldacci’s novels because I find them amusing and entertaining. I’m often most amused by poorly written dialogue or characters that are stereotypes or poorly developed. In his latest novel, Zero Day, Baldacci seems to start from scratch. He introduces a new heroic protagonist, John Puller, and I found myself recognizing the individual and rooting for his success. The fast pace of the plot and the thrilling action kept me turning pages quickly, and I found the dialogue was not as distracting as it had been in earlier Baldacci novels. Readers who like character-driven action thrillers are those most likely to enjoy this novel.

Rating: Three-star (Recommended)
Click here to purchase Zero Day from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment