Friday, February 3, 2012

All I Did Was Shoot My Man

Paternal. The more Walter Mosley develops the character of protagonist Leonid McGill, the greater the desire of fans to want the series to grow. The fourth novel of the series is titled All I Did Was Shoot My Man, and the contrasting love and loss, joy and sorrow of McGill, the tragic hero and private detective, caught me from the beginning and held me to the end. The complex relationship between fathers and sons is a motif in this novel, and the plot will require close attention. First time readers of the McGill series can begin here, but those who have read the earlier novels will be best prepared for the richness of this latest installment.

Rating: Three-star (Recommended)
Click here to purchase All I Did Was Shoot My Man from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment