Friday, January 23, 2015

The Innovators: How a Group of Hackers, Geniuses, and Geeks Created the Digital Revolution

Collaborative. I had an odd thought after I finished reading Walter Isaacson’s fine book titled, The Innovators: How a Group of Hackers, Geniuses, and Geeks Created the Digital Revolution. I wondered how much Isaacson’s point of view was influenced by Elizabeth Warren’s frequent speeches on “you didn’t build that.” It seemed to me that a theme throughout this expansive inventory of the earliest days of computers to the present focuses on the ways in which contemporaries and predecessors collaborated. Each advancement proceeded because of the work done by others. Readers interested in technology or innovation will fine a lot to enjoy from this finely written book. Rating: Five-star (I love it) Click here to purchase The Innovators from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment