Thursday, March 2, 2017

Triple Crown

Stateside. I quickly read Felix Francis’ novel titled, Triple Crown, on a recent trip. I found the reliability of the formula in this series to be a comfort, and I noticed that I didn’t need to pay close attention because the plot moves slowly and clues to the mystery are often obvious. For the first time in my memory, Francis has the bulk of the action take place in the United States. The comparisons of horse racing in England and the United States show that Francis consistently favors the practices in England. Readers who like this series are those most likely to read this installment. It suited my purpose: a quick read that didn’t strain the brain. Rating: Three-star (It’s ok) Click here to purchase Triple Crown from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment