Saturday, May 13, 2017

Books for Living

Reflective. I read Will Schwalbe’s book titled, Books for Living, because I was curious to explore the reflections of someone about their reading life. I know why I read, and I wondered how much resonance there might be between my reflections about my reading life and Schwalbe’s. On many pages of this well-written book, I found the insights, reasons, and perspective well-aligned with my own experience. I was delighted when I found similarities, and pleased when I saw differences. Any reader interested in taking some time away from reading to reflect about reading, can use this book as a guide, and come away from it with a few more books to add to one’s reading queue. Rating: Four-star (I like it) Click here to purchase Books for Living from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment