Monday, September 25, 2017

If I Understood You, Would I Have This Look on My Face?: My Adventures in the Art and Science of Relating and Communicating

Empathy. Readers looking for a few good ideas about improving communications are those most likely to enjoy reading Alan Alda’s book titled, If I Understood You, Would I Have This Look on My Face?: My Adventures in the Art and Science of Relating and Communicating. Alda tells great stories in this book, including personal anecdotes to reinforce the different ways in which we can improve the ways in which we relate to others. The core idea involves empathy, and the different ways in which we can improve our skills at listening to others and seeing things from their point of view. Since this is Alan Alda after all, there’s ample humor in the book. Rating: Four-star (I like it) Click here to purchase If I Understood You from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment