Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Finding My Voice: My Journey to the West Wing and the Path Forward

Optimistic. Valerie Jarrett’s memoir titled, Finding My Voice: My Journey to the West Wing and the Path Forward, offers a story of her life that’s so conversational that many readers will feel like they are sharing a meal with the author. Jarrett is both confident and self-aware, so she tells us about her life in ways that will connect to a reader’s own life experiences. Her extraordinary accomplishments in public service and friendship with the Obamas come across as relatable to our own friendships and our accomplishments, no matter what those are. The tone throughout the memoir is optimistic, and it’s clear by the end that anyone who can claim Valerie Jarrett as a friend has lived an enriched life because of her presence. Rating: Four-star (I like it) Click here to purchase Finding My Voice from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment