Tuesday, May 26, 2020

My Wife Said You May Want to Marry Me

More. Have tissues or a handkerchief nearby as you read Jason B. Rosenthal’s book titled, My Wife Said You May Want to Marry Me. Two weeks before she died of ovarian cancer, Jason’s wife, Amy Krause Rosenthal, wrote an op-ed piece for the Modern Love column in The New York Times titled, “You May Want to Marry My Husband.” This book is the story of Amy’s vibrant life, their marriage and family life, and the ways in which she made our world better through everything she did. Amy’s first word was “more.” Jason tells this story with grace and skill, pulling all readers into leading a meaningful life. Rating: Four-star (I like it) Click here to purchase My Wife Said You May Want to Marry Me from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment