Saturday, November 6, 2021

Graceland, At Last: Notes on Hope and Heartache From the American South

Columns. Margaret Renkl’s column in The New York Times makes my “must read” list every Monday. Sixty of those columns from recent years have been collected and slightly revised for a book titled, Graceland, At Last: Notes on Hope and Heartache From the American South. What I want from a short essay is some observation and insight about the world that makes me think a little bit harder and longer about something important. These columns reflect observation and insight and wisdom that always encourages me to think. Renkl’s prose is finely written, and whether you’ve read her before or start here, you’re likely to find yourself thinking a little harder and longer about something. Rating: Five-star (I love it) Click here to purchase Graceland At Last from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment