Saturday, April 9, 2011

Moonwalking with Einstein: The Art and Science of Remembering Everything

Training. I admit that I had never heard of the U.S. Memory Championship until I read Joshua Foer’s book, Moonwalking with Einstein. After 320 pages, I was exposed to more information about memory than I can recall. Through a commitment of time, practice and specific training, anyone can develop improved recall. Foer entered the championship and interviewed lots of participants from the U.S. and abroad about how they have gained remarkable memory skills. I thought I’d nod off turning these pages, but Foer writes well and presents the story in a way that should keep most readers engaged throughout. I don’t remember nodding off, anyway.

Rating: Three-star (Recommended)
Click here to purchase Moonwalking with Einstein from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment