Friday, December 16, 2011

Your Medical Mind: How to Decide What Is Right for You

Anecdotes. Doctors Jerome Groopman and Pamela Hartzband present an array of personal and patient anecdotes in their book, Your Medical Mind: How to Decide What Is Right for You. I found that this book was less helpful to me in deciding what is right for me medically, but very useful in understanding how different people have made decisions for themselves. In some ways after reading this book, I feel better capable of making certain medical decisions. In other ways, I feel that I will be caught in some cognitive traps when the time comes to make key decisions. Readers who are interested in medical treatment decisions are those most likely to enjoy this book.

Rating: Three-star (Recommended)
Click here to purchase Your Medical Mind from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment