Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Two Kinds of Truth

Fresh. Sometimes when I’m reading serial fiction, I get the feeling that I’ve already read the novel. With caution, I opened the twentieth installment in the Harry Bosch series by Michael Connelly, a novel titled, Two Kinds of Truth. I was delighted that even after so many previous novels, Connelly is able to put our familiar Harry in fresh situations and experience new things so that not once did I have the feeling that I had already read this novel. The old detective goes undercover in this novel. At the same time, his half-brother, Mickey Haller, prepares to defend Harry against a claim that Harry planted evidence to secure a conviction on an old case. Harry and Mickey get to the truth in different ways. Fans of the series will enjoy spending more time with these familiar characters and with an engaging plot. Rating: Four-star (I like it) Click here to purchase Two Kinds of Truth from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment