Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Version Control

Physics. Intelligent readers who usually avoid any form of science fiction may join me in the pleasure of reading Dexter Palmer’s novel titled, Version Control. If I say this novel involves time travel, you are likely to say, “no thanks.” But you might be interested if I mention that the near future Palmer presents may be what’s scaring Elon Musk, you might be interested. If I mention the idea that avatars are becoming indistinguishable from real people, you might be intrigued. If I say that a physicist has been working on a causality violation device that has been funded by the government, you might read a few pages. If I tell you that old versions of life might be overwritten, I think that just might push you over the edge to consider reading this creative and clever novel. I’m glad I did. Rating: Four-star (I like it) Click here to purchase Version Control from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment