Saturday, June 2, 2018

I've Been Thinking . . .: Reflections, Prayers, and Meditations for a Meaningful Life

Calming. Most days, I will tap the Breathe app on my Apple Watch and calm down for a minute or five. I found the same effect from reading each short chapter in Maria Shriver’s book titled, I've Been Thinking . . .: Reflections, Prayers, and Meditations for a Meaningful Life. As the subtitle discloses, Shriver offers personal reflections on a wide range of subjects, and prayers and meditations on those subjects. Readers find meaning in many places different from Shriver’s experiences, but her reflections will stimulate one’s own, and lead us toward the next steps to take on our daily journey. Rating: Four-star (I like it) Click here to purchase I’ve Been Thinking from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment