Wednesday, October 17, 2018

The Four: The Hidden DNA of Amazon, Apple, Facebook, and Google

Spunky. I’m guessing that Scott Galloway does a terrific job when he teaches at NYU’s Stern School of Business. The writing style in his book titled, The Four: The Hidden DNA of Amazon, Apple, Facebook, and Google, is spunky and entertaining. Given his activity as a serial entrepreneur, he is not your average professor or journalist examining corporations. Readers interested in business are those most likely to enjoy this engaging and thoughtful exploration of four giants of American business. I regret how long it sat on a shelf unread because once I started, I zipped right through the cogent prose and great questions Galloway raises. Rating: Four-star (I like it) Click here to purchase The Four from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment