Saturday, February 2, 2019

Your Duck Is My Duck

Words. I don’t know about you, but words flow in and out of my consciousness all day long. Where they came from and where they are going is sometimes clear, and at other times very obscure. Deborah Eisenberg plucks words from whatever her source is, and constructs them into six playful and quirky short stories, a collection titled, Your Duck Is My Duck. Eisenberg taps into the inner and outer lives of eclectic characters and holds a mirror up to our regular and strange ways of being in the world. The characters are compelling, the stories engaging, and the words are chosen with great skill. Fans of literary fiction are those readers most likely to enjoy this collection. Rating: Four-star (I like it) Click here to purchase Your Duck Is My Duck from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment