Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Too Big to Fail: The Inside Story of How Wall Street and Washington Fought to Save the Financial System---and Themselves

Inside. There’s no shortage of books about the current financial crisis. Contrary to my usual brisk reading pace, I found myself slowing down to savor the 600+ pages of Andrew Ross Sorkin’s Too Big to Fail. This finely written book reveals the inside story: specific details about people and meetings that bring the players and policies to life. This is the work of a skilled journalist with many sources, and the perspective to pull all the pieces together into a play-by-play narrative that made me feel like I was in the room as he describes what happened.

Rating: Four-star (Highly Recommended)
Click here to purchase Too Big To Fail from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment