Monday, March 25, 2013

More Baths Less Talking: Notes from the Reading Life of a Celebrated Author Locked in Battle with Football, Family, and Time Itself

Columns. I drew an unremarkable conclusion after I finished the latest collection of the Stuff I’ve Been Reading columns by Nick Hornby titled, More Baths Less Talking: Notes from the Reading Life of a Celebrated Author Locked in Battle with Football, Family, and Time Itself. I’d much rather be reading a good book than reading about someone else’s reading. Hornby writes quite well, and I found something I liked in every column. The problem for me was that by the time I read this selection, I had either already read or passed on the books that Hornby was writing about. If you are looking for great reading selections, you’re likely to enjoy reading Hornby’s columns. If you’re curious about how other readers make their choices, you’re likely to find this book informative and useful. Rating: Three-star (It’s ok) Click here to purchase More Baths Less Talking from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment