Monday, July 28, 2014

I Am Having So Much Fun Here Without You:

Fidelity. Readers who enjoy romantic comedy will find a lot to enjoy from Courtney Maum’s debut novel,I Am Having So Much Fun Here Without You. Set mostly in Paris, this novel presents the relationship between British artist Richard Haddon and his wife, Anne-Lure, a lawyer. Anne-Lure’s reaction to her discovery of Richard’s infidelity sets the plot in motion. Maum’s expert development of this couple and a broad cast of characters presents them all as people we recognize and understand. Her descriptions of Paris, Brittany and parts of England were precise and added to my enjoyment of the novel. I caught myself booing and cheering as the plot progressed. Rating: Four-star (I like it) Click here to purchase I Am Having So Much Fun Here Without You from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment