Wednesday, February 18, 2015

How to Be Parisian Wherever You Are: Love, Style, and Bad Habits

Spunky. Four friends had the notion that there might be readers who would enjoy their take on how to live life well, and they found a publisher. Anne Berest, Audrey Diwan, Caroline de Maigret and Sophie Max offer their views in a book titled, How to Be Parisian Wherever You Are: Love, Style, and Bad Habits. I thought reading this book would be a pleasure before my next trip to Paris, so I read it to the end and didn’t like it one bit. While I found it spunky, and sometimes witty, I found it to be so self-absorbed that I didn’t like it. Read an excerpt to see if this style is something you’ll enjoy. Rating: Two-star (I didn’t like it) Click here to purchase How to Be Parisian from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment