Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Losing Our Way: An Intimate Portrait of a Troubled America

Personal. Former New York Times opinion columnist Bob Herbert, has written about contemporary important issues in his book titled, Losing Our Way: An Intimate Portrait of a Troubled America. He brings big issues closer to home by using individuals and their stories to support his message. I form my public policy viewpoints from a foundation of values and principles, and then adjust when I gain understanding from particular situations. The people and stories Herbert presents in this finely written book helped me think about some issues more clearly. Readers interested in public policy are those most likely to enjoy reading this book. Rating: Four-star (I like it) Click here to purchase Losing Our Way from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment