Friday, September 23, 2016

Whistlestop: My Favorite Stories from Presidential Campaign History

Stories. I’ve listened to John Dickerson’s Whistlestop podcasts that led to his book titled, Whistlestop: My Favorite Stories from Presidential Campaign History. Even in print, I can hear his voice and the excitement he exudes when telling a fascinating political story. Any reader interested in American politics will enjoy the stories that Dickerson presents in this book. This book offers an interesting perspective: today’s lens applied to past politics. I found this book to be an engaging and entertaining way of feeding my political needs during a year when the current presidential campaign makes me want to turn the other way. Rating: Five-star (I love it) Click here to purchase Whistlestop from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment