Friday, June 9, 2017

Astrophysics for People in a Hurry

Succinct. While I am no hurry when I read, I appreciate the concise prose by Neil deGrasse Tyson in his book titled, Astrophysics for People in a Hurry. Rather than dumbing down the content, Tyson presents astrophysics in a concise way. I found myself reading a chapter and then setting the book aside before starting another chapter. I finished this book still unable to teach astrophysics, but I am better informed for the next article I read, and when I run into the neighbor who heads a university physics department, I won’t be totally confused in a conversation. Any reader with a general interest in science will likely enjoy this book. Rating: Four-star (I like it) Click here to purchase Astrophysics for People in a Hurry from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment