Tuesday, March 20, 2018

It's Even Worse Than You Think: What the Trump Administration Is Doing to America

Destruction. Nothing particular surprised me while reading David Cay Johnston’s book titled, It's Even Worse Than You Think: What the Trump Administration Is Doing to America. By the time I finished the book, I felt like I had been in a car crash. Johnston details many of the ways in which actions during the first year of the Trump administration consistently damaged many of the foundations of our democracy. Trump’s indifference to conflicts of interest or norms and standards will have lasting consequences. I could have skipped living through a replay of the first Trump year, but I’m glad I read someone else’s perspective about what I observed. It’s not necessarily worse than I think, but it has been destructive. Rating: Four-star (I like it) Click here to purchase It’s Even Worse Than You Think from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment