Friday, March 9, 2018

Trumpocracy: The Corruption of the American Republic

Echo. After I finished reading David Frum's book titled, Trumpocracy: The Corruption of the American Republic, I started to wonder who else was reading it. I admit that I knew I would like the book because I was confident that Frum would provide a cogent and incisive case against President Trump. As a conservative and Republican, I wonder if Frum still maintains a receptive audience among those readers. I wonder how many Trump supporters will read this book. As we become comfortable in our respective partisan alliances, I wonder if there's a chance for the messages in one echo chamber to break into another. Rating: Four-star (I like it) Click here to purchase Trumpocracy from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment