Friday, February 14, 2020

The Peppermint Tea Chronicles

Kindness. I admit to being a tea snob, and I can’t think of a more vile concoction that peppermint tea. I’m also a fan of Alexander McCall Smith’s writing, so I thoroughly enjoyed reading his latest compilation of pieces about the recurring cast of characters from 44 Scotland Street that were serialized in The Scotsman. The new book is titled, The Peppermint Tea Chronicles, and kindness abounds providing pleasure to fans of this series. Irene remains absent, to the delight of Stuart and Bertie. Lots of big and little things are happening to every member of the cast of characters, and fans will close the last page with a sigh as we await the next installments. Readers who enjoy fiction that lifts one’s spirits can start with this book and become enchanted and ready to read the series. Rating: Four-star (I like it) Click here to purchase The Peppermint Tea Chronicles from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment