Saturday, April 11, 2015

Geek Sublime: The Beauty of Code, the Code of Beauty

Idiosyncratic. There may be a perfect audience for Vikram Chandra’s book titled, Geek Sublime: The Beauty of Code, the Code of Beauty. I thought I was in that audience, but if am, it’s in the standing room only area at the back. Despite effort, I’m just not geeky enough to “get it.” Chandra is both a fine writer and a good computer programmer. When he writes about coding, I could almost understand the artistry and beauty he described. Other readers who know more about coding might understand. Lacking understanding, I got the geek, but never the sublime. I suggest reading a sample before you decide if you’re a member of the audience for this idiosyncratic book. Rating: Three-star (It’s ok) Click here to purchase Geek Sublime from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment