Friday, January 15, 2016

The President's Shadow

Secrets. Readers who are pre-disposed to the idea that the Presidency and Washington D.C. are overflowing with secrets and conspiracies are those most likely to enjoy reading the third installment in The Culper Ring series by Brad Meltzer titled, The President’s Shadow. Over the course of four hundred pages, Meltzer blends some facts with fiction to create an impression that no one is ever to be trusted. Having read the earlier novels, I enjoyed the reprisal of characters, and I was inclined to surrender myself to Meltzer’s plot. I was entertained enough, thanks to letting myself yield to where Meltzer took me, no matter how implausible it seemed. Rating: Four-star (I like it) Click here to purchase The President’s Shadow from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment