Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Away with Words: An Irreverent Tour Through the World of Pun Competitions

Punderdome. I expected more puns in the book by Joe Berkowitz titled, Away with Words: An Irreverent Tour Through the World of Pun Competitions. The subtitle should have warned me that the content had more than just puns. I enjoyed spending time with Berkowitz on his journey to events like Punderdome. While I appreciate a good pun, I had no idea that pun competitions were even a thing. Berkowitz makes his own excursion into this world fun to read, and his descriptions of the major punners were a delight to read. Did I really reach the end of my brief review without making a pun? Rating: Three-star (It’s ok) Click here to purchase Away with Words from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment