Monday, September 24, 2018

Desolation Mountain

Dream. Fans of the long-running Cork O’Connor mystery series by William Kent Krueger are those readers most likely to enjoy the seventeenth installment, a novel titled, Desolation Mountain. All those readers will enjoy becoming reacquainted with the large cast of interesting and complex characters. Cork’s son, Stephen, has had a dream vision that he is trying to figure out with Henry. Following a mysterious plane crash on Desolation Mountain, part of the dream begins to make sense. The plot of this novel includes faster paced action than usual for this series, and I know I read this novel faster than I usually do. Krueger masters setting, plot and character development in ways that continue to please fans of this series. I was thoroughly entertained. Rating: Four-star (I like it) Click here to purchase Desolation Mountain from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment