Thursday, January 2, 2020

Catch and Kill: Lies, Spies, and a Conspiracy to Protect Predators

Tactics. After I read Ronan Farrow’s book titled, Catch and Kill: Lies, Spies, and a Conspiracy to Protect Predators, I realized that there was so little I knew when I read his article in The New Yorker in 2017 about Harvey Weinstein and his sexual abuse and exploitation of women. I learned the ways in which NBC stifled or resisted Farrow’s reporting on this story when he worked for them. I learned about the tactics used by Weinstein throughout his career to commit crimes and to cover them up. I was floored when I read about the spies hired to follow Farrow, and what one of those spies did when he understood the nature of his assignment. There’s always more to a story, and in this book, Farrow delivers more than I expected. Rating: Five-star (I love it) Click here to purchase Catch and Kill from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment