Thursday, June 24, 2021

The Tyranny of Big Tech

Reforms. I’m always on the lookout for ways to achieve progress in solving national problems that bring together allies across the complete spectrum from left to right. I was delighted to find a glimmer of hope in Josh Hawley’s book titled, The Tyranny of Big Tech. I can imagine legislation that Hawley, Amy Klobuchar and Elizabeth Warren could co-sponsor to reform the way the United States deals with companies that dominate sectors of the economy. I encourage readers to keep an open mind to hear the views Hawley raises in this book, and then to read Klobuchar’s book titled, Antitrust: Taking on Monopoly Power from the Gilded Age to the Digital Age. Rating: Four-star (I like it) Click here to purchase The Tyranny of Big Tech from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment