Monday, April 7, 2014

Dance of the Reptiles: Rampaging Tourists, Marauding Pythons, Larcenous Legislators, Crazed Celebrities, and Tar-Balled Beaches: Selected Columns

Sharp. I am not a regular reader of the Miami Herald, so I don’t read Carl Hiaasen’s weekly column in that paper. When a collection of those columns like the latest titled, Dance of the Reptiles, comes out, I binge read all the selected columns. I gave myself no reprieve: I read all the columns in one sitting. Hiaasen writes sharply with a point of view that leaves nothing to the imagination about where he stands. Readers who like well-written commentary, whether in agreement or disagreement with Hiaasen’s views, will find a lot to enjoy in this collection. Rating: Four-star (I like it) Click here to purchase Dance of the Reptiles from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment