Thursday, October 15, 2015

Let's Be Less Stupid: An Attempt to Maintain My Mental Faculties

Zany. I enjoy reading Patty Marx in The New Yorker, so when I saw her book titled, Let's Be Less Stupid: An Attempt to Maintain My Mental Faculties, I knew I had to read it. Neuroscience meets humor and I would try to describe what I read in this book, but since I forget when I read it or what it said, you’re on your own with this one. I’ve never bothered doing Sodoku puzzles or the crossword in the paper, and since after reading the book, I haven’t started, that must mean neuroscience debunks the value of those things to maintain brain health. Or maybe I forgot to start doing them. Anyway, if you’re a reader who can laugh at the aging process into which some of us go kicking and screaming while forgetting the alternative, pick up this book for a few good laughs. Happiness must increase longevity, right? Rating: Four-star (I like it) Click here to purchase Let’s Be Less Stupid from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment