Monday, March 25, 2013

Proof of Guilt

Pursuit. Fans of detective fiction are those most likely to enjoy reading Charles Todd’s latest novel featuring Inspector Ian Rutledge titled Proof of Guilt. Set in 1920s England, this Scotland Yard inspector finds himself micromanaged by the Acting Chief Superintendent as he pursues leads in a murder case. Todd provides ample characters to keep a reader’s brain engaged, and just enough red herrings to have readers consider alternative solutions. Despite those trying to thwart his efforts, Rutledge remains in dogged pursuit of the criminal. This novel didn’t make my heart beat fast or keep me up late at night to finish reading it, but I found the pacing appropriate and I was well entertained by this novel. Rating: Four-star (I like it) Click here to purchase Proof of Guilt from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment