Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Good and Mad: The Revolutionary Power of Women's Anger

Release. I am a man very uncomfortable with anger, both my own and others. Rebecca Traister has become comfortable with her anger and has found healthy ways of releasing her rage. In her book titled, Good and Mad: The Revolutionary Power of Women's Anger, Traister asks readers to listen to the source of women’s anger. She asks women to remember the feeling, and to put rage into action. Traister explores women’s history and the forces of subjugation. I encourage any reader, male or female, uncomfortable with aspects of modern life, to listen to Traister’s fine writing, and consider ways in which anger and being mad can lead to good. I’m on board. Rating: Five-star (I love it) Click here to purchase Good and Mad from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment