Friday, February 21, 2020

The Only Plane in the Sky: An Oral History of 9/11

Voices. I was overwhelmed as I read Garrett M. Graff’s book titled, The Only Plane in the Sky: An Oral History of 9/11. He presents many voices telling their story of that day as they lived it. This is a book about our human story, the individual story, the ordinary people who dealt with an extraordinary event in their own personal way. Be prepared to share emotions on the pages of this book. The range of voices is vast, and the feelings are intense. Every day unfolds in its own way, and this historic day unfolded for many people in both ordinary and extraordinary ways. Rating: Four-star (I like it) Click here to purchase The Only Plane in the Sky from amazon.com.

1 comment:

  1. I just threw out the newspapers I'd saved from that time. My memory of the time is that I was dealing with my Mom's last days so I wasn't as consumed with 9/11 as many people were.

    ReplyDelete