Friday, October 25, 2013

To Sell Is Human: The Surprising Truth About Moving Others

Insights. I spent a lot less time reading Dan Pink’s latest book, To Sell Is Human: The Surprising Truth About Moving Others, than I spent thinking about it. Pink’s insights are targeted to two readers: those who know they are in sales and those who think they aren’t. That covers everybody, and I think every reader will benefit from some aspect of this interesting book. I enjoyed the way Pink presents his insights: he observes what changes are happening (we’re all in sales now); he observes how the best sales people behave; and he offers ways in which each of us can do different things to sway others. Pink’s writing is always lively and accessible, and he refers often to research that has led him, and can lead us, toward greater understanding of ourselves and others. Rating: Four-star (I like it) Click here to purchase To Sell Is Human from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment