Monday, November 18, 2013

Still Foolin' 'Em: Where I've Been, Where I'm Going, and Where the Hell Are My Keys?

Entertaining. Readers looking for some laughs and light entertainment should consider reading Billy Crystal’s memoir, Still Foolin' 'Em: Where I've Been, Where I'm Going, and Where the Hell Are My Keys?. Crystal is a master storyteller, and the personal and family stories in this book provide a great balance between the downright funny and the heartfelt and moving. If you’re looking for an entertaining book for an airplane trip, consider this one. I zipped through this book on a trip and found myself smiling often and reflecting on the components of a life well-lived. Rating: Four-star (I like it) Click here to purchase Still Foolin from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment