Sunday, January 28, 2018

Am I Being Too Subtle?: Straight Talk From a Business Rebel

Authentic. My list of the most successful business leaders of the past fifty years would certainly include Sam Zell. In his book titled, Am I Being Too Subtle?: Straight Talk From a Business Rebel, he tells about his life and his consistent approach to business. Zell is the real deal and he speaks bluntly, making the title humorous. Zell talks directly about what brings him joy, and the importance of reputation. He explains why he doesn't take himself too seriously but works hard and analyzes deals deeply. Any reader looking for insight about leading a good business life should consider reading this book and emulating Zell's approach. Rating: Four-star (I like it) Click here to purchase Am I Being Too Subtle from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment