Monday, November 22, 2021

While Justice Sleeps

Keene. Knowing how busy Stacey Abrams has been for years in her day jobs, I wasn’t sure what to expect when I picked up her legal thriller titled, While Justice Sleeps. I was thoroughly entertained by the clever and engaging story, the fascinating characters led by protagonist Avery Keene, and the fine writing. Keene is a law clerk who finds herself appointed as legal guardian for her boss, Justice Howard Wynn who is in a coma. She learns that Wynn has been investigating a case and what he has learned is alarming. Keene must solve a complex puzzle while powerful people are rushing to carry out their plans. I still don’t know how Abrams found the time to write to write this novel, but I’m happy she did. I was hooked and delighted by the story. Rating: Four-star (I like it) Click here to purchase While Justice Sleeps from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment