Monday, November 22, 2021

World War C: Lessons from the Covid-19 Pandemic and How to Prepare for the Next One

Diagnosis. Two questions remained unresolved for me after I read Sanjay Gupta’s book titled, World War C: Lessons from the Covid-19 Pandemic and How to Prepare for the Next One. First, is it still too soon in the progression of the pandemic to be able to learn lessons? Second, can lessons be learned in an environment where we don’t share a common fact base? Despite still having those questions, I enjoyed Gupta’s diagnosis and prescription. He writes with clarity for general audiences and offers any reader with an interest in this subject a thoughtful assessment of where we’ve been and where we need to go. Rating: Four-star (I like it) Click here to purchase World War C from amazon.com.

1 comment:

  1. I find it funny that some people are able to write and publish books so fast when some new topic arises.

    ReplyDelete