Sunday, August 25, 2013

The English Girl

Restoration. After I’ve finished a difficult or challenging book, I like to pick up a novel that I am sure will entertain me. I’ve found Daniel Silva’s Gabriel Allon series to provide reliable and thrilling reading. In The English Girl, art restorer and Israeli spy Allon, is specifically requested to search for and find a missing English woman. Silva teases out the reasons Allon was chosen, and he constructs a plot that’s full of entertaining twists, worthy adversaries for Allon, and enough suspense that led me to read this novel quicker than I expected. Readers who like thrillers with strong protagonists, complicated plots and fast-paced action should consider reading this novel and the other books in this series. Rating: Four-star (I like it) Click here to purchase The English Girl from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment