Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man

Deprivation. I finished reading Mary Trump’s book titled, Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man, with tremendous gratitude that Fred Trump, Sr. was not my father. I almost began to feel a little bit sorry for Donald Trump who has felt deprivation for his entire life, influenced so strongly as it was by his tyrannical father. While the prominent figure to attract readers to this book is Donald, the family story’s central character is Fred, Sr. and this is a sad story indeed. I’m glad I read it, but now I really need to disinfect.

 

Rating: Four-star (I like it)

Click here to purchase Too Much and Never Enough from amazon.com.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment