Saturday, October 18, 2014

Edge of Eternity

Conclusion. Penny pinching readers who like to receive the maximum number of words per dollar spent on book buying should love selecting a Ken Follett novel. The third and final installment in his Century Trilogy exceeds the thousand pages each from the first two installments. Edge of Eternity continues tracing the lives of five families through the twentieth century. Fans of historical fiction should enjoy Follett’s attention to detail, while some may disagree with the points of view he expresses through the characters he selects. I knew when I started reading the series that I would see it through to the end. I enjoyed many pleasant hours with this huge cast of characters, and I am now satisfied that Follett brought the trilogy to a conclusion. Rating: Four-star (I like it) Click here to purchase Edge of Eternity from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment