Friday, November 21, 2014

Havana Storm

Calm. Like most fans of the Dirk Pitt series by Clive Cussler, I expect fast-paced action within a predictable formula. The calmest, most laid-back novel in this long running series may be the latest titled, Havana Storm. The familiar cast of characters return to sea and are performing heroic feats to battle against evildoers. My heart rate remained low as I read this novel, and I was able to set the book aside whenever the action accelerated since I knew that a slowdown would follow. While calm, I remained entertained, mostly because of my familiarity with the characters. New readers of this series may want to begin with a more exciting novel. Rating: Four-star (I like it) Click here to purchase Havana Storm from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment