Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Homo Deus: A Brief History of Tomorrow

Possibilities. After I read the book jacket of Yuval Harari’s book titled, Homo Deus: A Brief History of Tomorrow, I set it aside and read his earlier book, Sapiens. Before I took a journey with him to explore our possible future, I figured I should have some perspective on how he views our past. With that foundation, which I recommend to any general reader, I started to read the new book and began to think about all the possible future paths that our species might pursue. The pace of change seems to be accelerating, and our capabilities to set a path toward certain different future states seem to be expanding. Any general reader may be shocked by some of Harari’s perspectives, and will likely be encouraged to think more deeply as a result of reading this book. Rating: Four-star (I like it) Click here to purchase Homo Deus from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment