Thursday, March 25, 2021

Survivor Song

Scary. Until I received a covid-19 vaccination, I wasn’t keen to read a scary book about a different virus, so I set aside Paul Tremblay’s novel titled, Survivor Song. Feeling lighter in spirit following arrival at my place in queue for the shot, I reached for this novel and immersed in terror as appealing characters face a rabies virus that spreads quickly and leads to rapid loss of both mind and life. A pregnant woman has become infected and with her physician friend she’s in a race for treatment and rapid delivery of her child before the worst happens. Fans of scary novels with fast plot pacing are those most likely to enjoy this novel, unless you’ve had enough virus in your life for now. Rating: Four-star (I like it) Click here to purchase Survivor Song from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment