Thursday, August 26, 2021

This Is Your Mind on Plants

Trio. I find that when I reader Michael Pollan’s books, I begin to modify the way I think about some things that he explores. In his book titled, This Is Your Mind on Plants, Pollan offers perspectives on three plants: opium, caffeine and mescaline, and the ways in which those plants interact with human bodies and minds. We learn some history from Pollan, a lot of biology, much about the mind and drug policy. While I confess to have been jacked up as usual on my drug of choice while I read this book sipping tea and coffee, most readers can enjoy it while on none, any, or all the trio of plants explored in the book. I plan to stick with just the caffeine, thanks. Rating: Four-star (I like it) Click here to purchase This Is Your Mind on Plants from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment